Iyanya 'I chose money over love" - Singer talks Yvonne Nelson split

  
If you are a romantic, brace up! We now know why Iyanya and Yvonne Nelson's romance fell apart just when we thought happily ever after was in sight, and it's cold.
The Mavin singer revealed why he was forced to put the brakes on his relationship with the svelte Ghanaian actress.
According to him, money had to come before love, and seeing as his hustle made it difficult for them to keep a relationship, something had to give.
Of course, who love done epp?
He said: "We broke up because we hardly had time for each other.
"So, it’s like every time she flies from Ghana to Nigeria during that time I dropped Kukere, I was hustling and I would do four shows in a day and I will make 2million because I was a hustling boy and any call at any time I was going for it.
"So, I won’t say because I was in love with a woman, I’m going to see money and I’m going to lay back."
As hard as the truth may seem, sometimes, priorities may come first, and if he may have missed the love of his life, who are we to judge?

0/Post a Comment/Comments