Leonardo Dicaprio: Oscar winner is royal on cover of British GQ's June issue

Leonardo Dicaprio is royalty on the cover of the June issue of British GQ magazine. The Oscar winner talks about his high profile life outside of the limelight.
Leonardo Dicaprio Leonardo Dicaprio on the cover of British GQ magazine
(GQ)

Leonardo Dicaprio is royalty on the cover of the June issue of British GQ magazine. The Oscar winner talks about his high profile life outside of the limelight.

Dressed in a gorgeous check pattern tuxedo, crisp white shirt and black bowtie, here is what the actor had to say during the interview:
Leo on Tobey Maguire:
"I just made him my pal. When I want someone to be my friend, I just make them my friend."
Leo on drug addicts:
"I would walk outside my house and it was everywhere - crackheads everywhere. It made me think twice. It was a great lesson, and I'm not saying that's what kids need to see, in order to run away from it. But it was just never going to be an option for me.”
Leo on his dad:
"My dad has been incredibly influential. I give him credit for so many of my choices as an actor, especially early on, steering me towards non-obvious sorts of characters and to take risks. My father says basically this: "No matter what you do, two things matter. Try to lead an interesting life and no matter what your life is like, try to find a way to wake up every morning and just be happy you can put your pants on."
For the rest of the interview and much more exciting content, pick up a copy of the magazine. What do you think of the cover.

0/Post a Comment/Comments