Gunman opens fire at rapper's New York concert

One person was killed and three other people were shot by a gunman at the concert venue where the Atlanta rapper T.I was billed to perform.
T.I T.I
(Thegrapejuice)


Clifford Joseph Harris popularly known as TI, New York gig ended in a messy chaos after a sporadic shooting that took place yesterday at  around 10:15 p.m. at Irving Plaza near Manhattan's Union Square in New York.
American rapper, T.I and wife, Tiny American rapper, T.I and wife, Tiny

Us Weekly reported, one person was killed and three other people were shot by a gunman at the concert venue where the Atlanta rapper T.I was billed to perform.
T.I. and Tiny T.I. and Tiny
(VH1)

A video of the chaos was recorded and shared on social media, fans can be seen running to protect themselves from the psycho that started shooting randomly.


Police reports confirmed that there was one dead victim, a 34-year-old man was shot in the chest, and a 33-year-old man had taken a bullet to the stomach. Both were hospitalized in critical condition.  
However, the hip-hop artiste who was due to come on stage right before the gun fire occurred, survived the shootout. 

0/Post a Comment/Comments