Cynthia Morgan: Singer wants fans to see her make-up free face

Well known for her heavy make-ups and colourful hair, the 'German Juice' crooner wants fans to see her in another light.
Cynthia Morgan in new BTS photos Cynthia Morgan in new BTS photos
(instagram)

Dancehall artiste, Cynthia Morgan has just blessed her followers with a make-up free photo.

Cynthia Morgan Morgan pulls an eccentric figure
(MPNB)

Well known for her heavy make-ups and colourful hair, the 'German Juice' crooner wants fans to see her in another light.

She took to Instagram today, May 25, 2016 to share a shot of herself with a clean face.
Cynthia Morgan makeup free face Cynthia Morgan makeup free face
(Instagram)
 
"Very few people get to see me like this," she said, adding, "I thought I share with my Madrins today. People that mean everything to me after my family. You guys give me hope, strenght and joy to continue each day.Thank you Madrins I love you all. Thanks for loving this young lady upon all her wahala wahala.
Nagode,Wa ya wese ooo...osheey #thisismyrealface ooo #ROADTOTHEALBUM."

Meanwhile, Cynthia Morgan also says she's made colourful hair the new cool.
She took to Twitter on, May 19, 2016 tweeting, "I made red and these other colours the new cool out here. You can't even front #Straight Royalty."

Source: Pulse.ng

0/Post a Comment/Comments