Femi Adebayo: Real Estate Firm appoints actor as brand ambassador

Adebayo has gained prominence as one of Nollywood's best.

Femi Adebayo Femi Adebayo
(Kikimadu)


Kayode Obembe & Co Ltd., a real estate firm based in Lagos, has unveiled Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo, as its brand ambassador.
The company released a Youtube video featuring Adebayo, Segun Arinze and other prominent actors, in a bid to advertise its services.
Femi Adebayo Femi Adebayo becomes brand ambassador for Kayode Obembe & Co Ltd.
(LIB)

This means more responsibilities for Adebayo, who recently became a special adviser to the Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfatah Ahmed, on Arts, Culture and Tourism.
The actor, who is the son of veteran actor, Adebayo Salami, joins actors like Richard Mofe Damijo and Kate Henshaw, in respect to celebrities who have enjoyed political appointments.
Adebayo got exposure to acting in 1995, when he featured in Tade Ogidan's "Owo Blow". The movie was quite a hit at the time.

Femi Adebayo, Adebayo no doubt knows how to relax.
(Instagram)

In a recent interview with Saturday Beats, he corrected rumours concerning him quitting acting for a political appointment.
He said,  “I was called to serve and I would give it all I got. Serving as the special assistant to the governor of Kwara State is a huge distraction but I do not mind because the society has given me so much and it is time for me to give back. I cannot remember the last time I went to a movie location.”
“I am not a politician. It is an appointment and not an elective post. It is a call to serve and the governor believes that I am capable enough to handle the area of arts, culture and tourism of my state and that is why I was appointed, I am not a politician,” he added.
Femi Adebayo Femi Adebayo, in a group selfie with Yoruba actors, Funke Adesiyan, Iyabo Ojo, Odunlade Adekola at the City People Awards.
(Instagram/funkeadesiyan)

Adebayo has received many recognition for his works.
In 2012, he won the Best Yoruba Actor category at the Best of Nollywood Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria Awards.
See Adebayo and other Nollywood actors in a movie trailer.

0/Post a Comment/Comments