Arsene Wenger: Arsenal coach listens to Bob Marley

In a new interview with French newspaper Le Parisien the Arsenal coach revealed that he loves Bob Marley

Arsene Wenger Arsene Wenger says he listens to Bob Marley (Omni Sport)


Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed that he listens to reggae legend Bob Marley.
Not much is known of Wenger outside football due to his reclusive and regimented lifestyle.
In a new interview with French newspaper Le Parisien the Arsenal coach revealed that he loves Bob Marley.
"I love his music and the man that he was," explains Wenger.
Toronto's Mayor declares Bob Marley Day Wenger loves Bob Marley because he was not conventional

"He was not 'fabricated,' he was real. I love people who do not have conventional paths and who stand out because of their talent."
Speaking further on his lifestyle, Wenger said: "With my job, I am often stressed, so I might appear a bit like a constipated person.
But I like to laugh when I am with my friends and to let my humorous side reign free, something that I obviously cannot do in front of the media."
Arsene Wenger and Santi Carzola Wenger has revealed that Santi Carzola could be out till Match 2016 with a knee injury (Arsenal FC via Getty Images)

In football related development, Wenger may be forced to splash the cash due to the number of injuries in his squad.
Santi Carzola’s knee injury which he sustained in their last weekend’s 1-1 draw away at West Brom means he might be out till March 2016.
Alexis Sanchez suffered a hamstring injury in that game and is set tt be out for some weeks.
Laurent Koscielny who was withdrawn in the first half at West Brom and Theo Walcott who has been missing for a few weeks are all set to return against Sunderland this weekend.

0/Post a Comment/Comments