'Resurrected' Skiibii Pens Emotional Message To Fans

Since the news of the death of 5Star Music act Skiibii Mayana was broken, fans and critics have been divided on whether it was a hoax or real. 
5Star Music has been severely criticised for what music industry observer saw as a failed publicity stunt.
Amidst all the furore, the singer has returned to his normal life.. He made his first public appearance after the incident on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 on Cool FM.


During that interview, he cleared the air on the issue maintaining that he only suffered a ‘black-out’.
Skiibii then went on to post an heartfelt message to his fans on his first social media post following his recovery maintaining that death is not a thing to joke about.

He wrote: “I can not say thank you enough to everyone for the love and support you have generously shown me in my time of trial. Life is full of dramatic twists and joyous moments and to this end; I thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers.
“Indeed God always wins. I would also seize this opportunity to admonish that being alive is a huge privilege and being in good health should never be taken for granted. Death is not a play thing neither should it be joked over and/or about.
“The health scare I went through this past weekend has indeed proven that love binds us all and for that singular reason, I thank you my friends and family for your support. Great thanks to my FIVE STAR FAMILY: KCEE, HARRY SONGS, EMONEY and the entire FIVE STAR MUSIC.
“I appreciate fellow entertainers whose love and respect is unending and to the fans whose support and regards never wavered regardless of the weather. God bless you all and God Bless Nigeria…”
The singer made no mention of the label’s estranged manager Soso Sobrekon who was blamed for the failed stunt.
About two weeks, prior to the scandal, Skiibii visited Watch the video below:

0/Post a Comment/Comments