Advice For All Nigerians During This Election Period (A Must Read)



ebola-lagos-airport
Daprince Speaks Blog: This is not speculation, or raising false alarm. I have confirmed this myself.
Yesterday I was at Transcorp Hillton, Abuja to buy Air ticket for my boss, what I saw beats my imagination. Our politicians and big men have been busy sending their children and families abroad for the past one week now.
As I speak, some countries air ticket is a hot cake.
The same people busy flying their families abroad are the same people we are fighting and making noise for. These are the same people that are encouraging us to fight and even kill to protect their ambition or for the actualization of their ambition.
Their children are busy now in the airport, and air ticket centre to fly abroad to relax, while we are here planning how to fight for their ambition. It’s an injustice to ourselves to be involved in any violence because of anyone.
As for me and my family, since we cannot travel abroad, we are going out that day to perform our civic responsibility by casting our votes, and come back quietly to our houses and lock ourselves up and watch the outcome instead of the opposite.
Please stay away from violence and trouble, if anybody call for violence, let their families and themselves be at the forefront to lead it. If any politician thinks his/her ambition worth’s the blood of anyone, let their families own be the first to be spilled. Let those that have ears hear.

0/Post a Comment/Comments