Adunni Ade Is A Tenacious & Contented Single Mom As She Covers Motherhood In Style April Edition


Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade gushes over her sons and talks about life as a single mother as she covers Motherhood In Style April Edition.
Read what she wrote on one of the photos below:
“This shoot is very special and different to me. You know how in our society, my “suppose ” type of woman is looked down upon and probably only the “married moms” are mostly celebrated, well this is different.
I truly don’t do what I do to gain public recognition, I do this because from day one, I made it top priority to make sure my oldest goes without and then, fortunately and unfortunately (if I must say without being misquoted negatively) my younger one born. If I may add, YES! I have a huge point to make while still on this earth.
Thank you @motherhood in style_mag for allowing one of my deepest wishes come to live.”


0/Post a Comment/Comments