IK Ogbonna: Check out hot bikini pictures of actor’s wife Sonia Ogbonna

Actor IK Ogbonna's wife looks hot in new bikini pictures.

Sonia Ogbonna looking hot in a bikini Sonia Ogbonna looking hot in a bikini
(Instagram )


When will Sonia Ogbonna stop being hot?
The wife of the Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna continues to dazzle day in day out.
Another shot of Sonia Ogbonna in a bikini Another shot of Sonia Ogbonna in a bikini
(Instagram)

Today he shared a picture of his wife looking hot in bikini piece and cheekily captioned it “can I have ur number .. Maybe I can buy u lunch sometime. I think I like you.
Sonia Ogbonna and IK Ogbonna Sonia Ogbonna and IK Ogbonna
(Instagram )

Continuing the joke Sonia replied in the comment section. “Suya would be fine. And some Orijin” she wrote, and her husband replied “wow u mean u are not that hard to impress? Suya and origin on d way .. Why do I feel u like me too?
Sonia Ogbonna bikini shot Sonia Ogbonna bikini shot
(Instagram )

Sonia Ogbonna shared other hot pictures of her in a bikini with her husband at the beach.
On December 18, Sonia Ogbonna shared a picture of her hubby kissing their son Ace.

0/Post a Comment/Comments