David Luiz reveals heart-warming reason for giving his Chelsea shirt to passionate fan following the club's comeback over Leicester in EFL Cup

Following Tuesday night's extra-time win against Leicester in the EFL Cup third round, Chelsea's David Luiz gave his playing shirt to a passionate fan.
Luiz took to Instagram on Wednesday to tell fans the heart-warming reason for giving his shirt to the Chelsea fan.
In his Instagram post, the Brazilian thanked the young man for his support.
David Luiz giving his Chelsea playing shirt to a fan after the club's win at Leicester on Tuesday
David Luiz giving his Chelsea playing shirt to a fan after the club's win at Leicester on Tuesday
Luiz said: 'Great comeback lads! But I really want to say thank you, for this little boy in the pic.
'First time I saw him, he was running from the stadium until my hotel to say hello to me 5 years ago and many others until my home!
'He always was so respectful with me and many times he just want to say "congrats for the game and good night."'
After Chelsea's defeat to Liverpool on Friday night, Luiz was in shock as he saw the same young guy running towards him.
The Brazilian in action with Leicester's Jamie Vardy in the EFL Cup at the King Power Stadium
The Brazilian in action with Leicester's Jamie Vardy in the EFL Cup at the King Power Stadium
Luiz added: 'I saw one guy running, screaming my name and telling me to wait, and when I saw the ex little boy, now so big, making the same action just to say to me "we support you and the team, good night David!"
'I just said thanks God, to give me this job and opportunities to meet people like this little boy, now a big guy.'
Luiz and his team-mates face a tough test against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in their next Premier League match on Saturday.
The first time Luiz saw the boy, the young man ran from the stadium to the hotel to say hello

0/Post a Comment/Comments