Leicester City: Players arrive training after winning Premier League title

On Tuesday, May 3, it was business as usual as Leicester City player arrived for training at the club's Belvoir Drive base.
Wes Morgan 
A day after winning the Premier League, Leicester City players were pictured arriving for training.

It was a fun for them as they title was confirmed following Tottenham’s 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.
The players spent the evening at Jamie Vardy’s house where they are watched the game on TV before partying all through the night.
Leicester City players Leicester City players celebrate their title win in training (Leicester City FC via Getty Images)

On Tuesday, May 3, it was business as usual as they arrived for training at the club's Belvoir Drive base.
Vardy, Wes Morgan, Shinji Okazaki, N'Golo Kante, Danny Drinkwater and Andy King were in high spirit as they arrived for training. 
Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri was in Italy when they won the league and revealed that he has not spoken to his players.

Claudio Ranieri Claudio Ranieri
(Leicester City FC via Getty Images)

I feel good, you can imagine,” Ranieri told reporters as he drove into the club's training complex.
(Last night I was) at home to watch the (Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur) match.
I had lunch with my mother and then I come back with our plane and I arrived 7pm and 8pm I watched the match. No, not yet (I haven't spoken to the players).
The job is good. I very, very happier now, because maybe if I won this title at the beginning of my career, now I forgot. No, now am I very, very old man and then I can feel much better.
The emotion was at the maximum level. I told every time I'm very happy for the fans, for the chairman, for everybody, for all the Leicester community.”
The Foxes are preparing for their next game at home to Everton.

0/Post a Comment/Comments