Emma Nyra: 'I never dated Ubi Franklin' singer insists

According to her, she and Ubi were not seeing eye to eye and she wasn't treated properly.

Ubi Franklin and Emma Nyra  Ubi Franklin and Emma Nyra
(Triple MG)

Sultry singer, Emma Nyra was a guest on HFTv Africa's 'Da chat' and she finally clears the air about her alleged relationship with Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin.

 

According to her, she and Ubi were not seeing eye to eye and she wasn't treated properly.
She said, "I didn't get along with the manager, I felt misrepresented. At one point I was so upset I couldn't record anymore.
The whole dating thing was a rumour which was self started by...." adding, "I never dated him. I never spoke about it. It was so embarassing and sad for me. I had to stop my music so I could move forward."
Speaking about that infamous abuse she said she suffered in his hands, "As a woman I took a lot, I don't want to cry and get emotional. I don't want to talk about it because I don't want to bring him a bad spotlight. One day when I feel stronger inside, I will speak about it."

Recall that Triple MG Boss Ubi Franklin came out to expose his past relationship with Emma Nyra, revealing that they once dated which led to a heated online battle. The singer however claimed not to be in any relationship with her former manager.

"Ubi and I never dated. Rather he terrorised me for years. He abused me and other members of the label with physical and verbal force. This is why I left Triple MG the first time" she said during an interview with Vanguard Newspaper last year.

0/Post a Comment/Comments