Caitlyn Jenner: Trans star to go completely nude on Sports Illustrated magazine cover

The 66-year-old 'I Am Cait' star will pose with her gold medal for the first time since post-transition; to celebrate the 40th anniversary of her world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games.
Cailtyn Jenner Cailtyn Jenner
(Eonline)

Caitlyn Jenner will grace the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine in the Summer wearing nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal, accrding to Us Weekly.

Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner
(Vanityfair)

The 66-year-old 'I Am Cait' star (formerly known as Bruce Jenner) set a world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games and to celebrate the 40th anniversary of that historic victory, she’ll pose with her gold medal for the first time post-transition.
"She’s excited about that," adds the source.

Kris Jenner goes nude on 'KUWTK' Kris Jenner goes nude on 'KUWTK'
(E!)

It should be noted that her ex-wife, Kris appeared topless with a medal during a photo shoot on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' back in 2007.
Bruce Jenner Bruce Jenner (CORBIS)

As for how she's saved her "most prized possession", Caitlyn says it's at the bottom of her makeup drawer. "I never wanted my kids to feel like they had to have a gold medal in order to be considered a success," the father of Kylie, 18, Kendall, 20, Brody, 32, Brandon, 34, Casey, 35, and Burt, 37, wrote in an August 2015 blog post. "I didn’t want them to constantly compare their own achievements to my time in the Olympics, so I haven’t displayed my medal."

Bruce 'Caitlyn' Jenner covers Vanity fair Magazine Bruce 'Caitlyn' Jenner covers Vanity fair Magazine
(Vanity Fair)

However, the Olympian’s latest triumph came amid the country’s transgender bathroom debate, when GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, 69 allowed her to use the bathroom of her choice at his properties.
"OK, last week Donald Trump said I could take a pee anywhere in a Trump facility, so I am gonna go take a pee in the ladies' room. Thank you, Donald. I really appreciate it," Jenner shared on Facebook on April 27.

0/Post a Comment/Comments