Rita Ora: Singer can’t remember how many times she has exposed breasts in public

Rita Ora's admission comes four days after she exposed her breasts during the semi-final of X- Factor on Sunday, December 5, 2015.

Rita Ora nip slip Rita Ora nip slip
(XposurePhotos)


Sexy British singer Rita Ora who is known for her risqué outfits admits that she has lost count of how many times she has had a nip slip in public.
Her admission comes four days after she exposed her breasts during the semi-final of X- Factor on Sunday, December 5, 2015.
Rita Ora Rita Ora
(XposurePhotos)

Rita Ora embraces her ultra-sexy look and is proud of her nipple baring moments. “It's fun. It has happened to me lots so I am not paranoid about it anymore. You end up losing track of them” she told The Sun on Monday, December 6, 2015.
Whatever, you have got to take some risks in fashion. That was a risk that I took and I am proud of it” she further said.
True to her words, Rita Ora is proud of her cleavage expose moments. On Monday she had another nip slip wearing a lace bra top when she partied at the Cirque le Soir night club.
  (XposurePhotos)

From the start I have always been the type to wear what I want. It is all about being an individual. I feel comfortable in what I wear” she further said.
Rita Ora however maintained that her stylists make sure she does not over expose her body when she goes out in the public.

0/Post a Comment/Comments