Hazard Has Disclosed Talks With Mourinho

The main Chelsea’s disappointment of this season, Eden Hazard,  has disclosed the conversation with Blues manager, Jose Mourinho.

Last season the 24-year-old  scored 19 goals in 52 appearances ah was named Player of the Year (PFA).
This season he has only one goal in 12 matches.
The Belgian said: “We spoke together before the Stoke game. I said to him: “Maybe we have to try something, to change something. Maybe I have to play a No.10 because we have to try.” We did and I played a very good game in the League Cup in Stoke. And, [against Norwich], it was the same.I tried to play my own game. I didn’t start the season well. I know that. I gave everything in training and on the pitch when I played. Now I hope I can get a lot more form and try to help the team win games.”

According to the rumours, Hazard could move to Real Madrid due to a poor relationship with Jose Mourinho.
However, the player stresses: “I don’t have a problem with Mourinho. I’ve heard a lot of things about this, but no. Everything is good with him. He is the best manager.”

0/Post a Comment/Comments