Arsene Wenger: Arsenal coach pulls off stylish looks in new magazine cover

Arsene Wenger spotted some classy and stylish looks on L'Equipe's Sports and Style Magazine

Arsene Wenger in L'Equipe's Sports and Style Magaziine Arsene Wenger in L'Equipe's Sports and Style
Magaziine
(Benni Valsson )


He his usually seen on the touchline, sometimes struggling with his coat and having this intense look as his Arsenal boys battle on the pitch.
But Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger spotted some classy and stylish looks on L'Equipe's Sports and Style Magazine.
Arsene Wenger Arsene Wenger
(Benni Valsson )

In a one of the photos, the Arsenal manager dons a stylish long gray coats and knitted scarf  around his neck.
Arsene Wenger Arsene Wenger
(Benni Valsson )

It reminds me of when I went to school in Duttlenheim,” he remarked about the outfit.
Wenger sat down for a interview with the magazine at the Hotel Belles Rives – once the home of the American novelist  Scott Fitzgerald – in the south of France during the international break.
Arsene Wenger Arsene Wenger
(Benni Valsson )

He addressed a number of topics including religion and his obsession with time in an interview with L’Equipe’s Sport and Style magazine.
Arsene Wenger Arsene Wenger
(Benni Valsson )

The manager was asked if he has 'mystical power' over his players when he is preparing them for a match but the Wenger replied: “Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.
Arsene Wenger Arsene Wenger
(Benni Valsson )

I define myself as an optimist. My constant battle in this business is to get out there what is beautiful in man. We can at this level portray me as naive. At the same time, it allows me to believe it and it often gives me reason.”
Arsene Wenger Arsene Wenger
(Benni Valsson )

0/Post a Comment/Comments