Tekno Strips Himself Of His Jewellery Just To Please Fans

MMMG singer Tekno, on Day 5 of the Felabration 2015, overwhelmed by the crowd’s enthusiasm for his single Duro gave out all his jewelry and his jacket to his cheering fans.
Tekno performing at felabrations

After giving an energetic performance, he left the stage stripped of finery.
ADVERTISING
caught up with the singer after his performance and he spoke on his inspiration for Duro.

“I was making beat for someone, trying to get a random melody and the Duro lines came through. While thinking of sending it to the person, I just decided to keep it for myself, believing I’m gonna kill it better and that was it.”
He also spoke on what he is currently working on.
I am dropping a remix for Duro in a week’s time, featuring Flavour and Phyno, after which I will be dropping another jam middle of November.”

0/Post a Comment/Comments