Celebrity trainer Uzikwendu writes to his bro/rapper, Ikechukwu on his birthday today

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rapper Ikechukwu is a year older today, Oct 13 and his younger brother, celebrity trainer & rapper - Uzikwendu shared a message wishing him happy birthday on Instagram with a little reflection on their childhood. What he wrote after the cut...

'We have definitely been through a lot of ups and downs bro. We have seen a lot of things together for sure , we have definitely had many fights and arguments, we have laughed our butts off till people started saying we laughed the same exact way! we have had way too much fun times! we have cried our butts off together, been through devastating pain together , we have suffered together for sure and we have definitely enjoyed together!! I remember one time when we where kids and you told me to help you sneak out the house with the car, you told me we where going for a party together and i should quietly open the gate so we can push the car out then lock the gate and go party, so i dressed up and did what you said and by the time we pushed the car out and i locked the gate and came out, you put on the car and left me!!! I cried that night but laughed my ass off later Some People dont know our stories but some people do!! but the one thing i know is that we have loved each other from when i was born till now and will love each other forever. I have learnt a lot from you and also seen you grow!! I will love you forever and ever big bro!! Hey guys !! Help me wish a blessed Happy birthday to my one and only brother @official_ikechukwu my God bless you with success and continue to bless you with life and prosperity . Amen!! With That being said ....chai you don dey old ooooooo!!!! . #bdayboy'

0/Post a Comment/Comments