Exclusive: Sarz Set To Introduce New Breed Of Producers

Ace music producer, Sarz On The Beat, kicked off the maiden edition of his ‘The Sarz Academy’ aimed at widening his coasts and giving back to the society.
Addressing the aspiring producers during the Academy, leading female artistes’ manager, Osagie Osarenkhoe, advised the students on management and music production. She laid emphasis on money making as an integral part of management in the digital age.
1 (1)
Osagie who is a manager to top acts like, Skales, Reekado Banks and at a point, Wizkid  further reiterated the importance of money making as an aspect of music production, urging the new producers to be the guardian/ councillor to the artistes and develop more managerial skill aside from beat making so they will not be put aside in the whole music chain.

She finally warned the producers in embryo not to do free jobs as they should exhibit top quality professionalism and be well grounded in it.
Capture
Speaking with Sarz at the event, he promised to produce at least twelve new producers at the end of the first academy.
According to him, “I have been mentoring people since I started producing my fan base always call me for mentorship, its being in my mind to come up with something like this where I can give back to the society by helping new producers. By the end of this edition we will know who the best among them are. I am only here to pick the best that is why they are going through training right now. Currently I have twelve of them but not every one of them is going to graduate.

0/Post a Comment/Comments