Pregnant Kim Kardashian Goes Wild And Naked

Even pregnancy is not an obstacle for Kim Kardashian to show her naked body in all its beauty.
The 34-year-old, who is expecting her second baby in December, shared the intimate photo with her fans on Instagram along with the hashtags #NoFilter #NoPhotoShop #GoodLighting.
The reality star says that she made this naked selfie to dispel all the rumours and to prove that she is actually pregnant.

She wrote: “First they say I’m too skinny so I have to be faking it… Now they say I’m too big so I have to be faking it…SMH! 
Some days I’m photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I’ve just eaten & I look bigger. It’s all a part of the process.
I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate. Everyone’s body is different, every pregnancy is very different!
I’ve learned to love my body at every stage! I’m going to get even bigger & that’s beautiful too!


I’m blessed to even be pregnant & even luckier to not have preeclampsia as far as I know, so I don’t have the swelling issue this time! They also say your body carries a boy different than a girl! 
Whatever the case may be I’m grateful to God for this miracle & no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don’t affect me!”

0/Post a Comment/Comments