Davido Angry Over Misuse Of Diamonds, Find Out What He Said

Celebrities have been accused severally for living above their means, trying to appear bigger than what they could afford thereby living a fake life.

This time, the fake lifestyle really gets at Davido as the singer lashed out on someone who rocked fake diamond when he insisted that he needs to be walking around with diamond testers. A diamond tester is a device used to determine the authenticity of jewelry.

The hits-maker twitted that “I WORE A MICHEAL KORS FOR 3 YEARS AND I WAS STILL FRESH WHEN I GOT THE MONEY FOR A ROLEX I BOUGHT ONE … WATCH OUT FOR OBO AKA THE TESTER”
And this. “Boutta start walking round with diamond testers !! Niggas need to stop wearing fake sh*t ! I ain’t buy diamonds till I could afford em …”
And then this

Although, the HKN boss did not call out name, but he is definitely referring to a colleague. Who could this be?
The artiste have been showering love for his new daughter Imade, but there has been reports that the singer has returned to his erstwhile Guinean model lover, Sira Kante.

0/Post a Comment/Comments