Nigerian From North Writes Letter To Patience Jonathan

Almajiri, the person who leaves his home in search of knowledge in Islamic religion, wrote a letter to the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.
The letter was published on Sahara Reporters.
He said that he lacks the Patience to wait for Good Luck.
I am almajiri because I am from the North and one of the products of the Polygamous family, if you “hate” me, you don’t have to wait to a moment that your husband needs my vote before you come with your pretense,” the man added.
I knew long ago that the killings in my region were allowed to be because, you don’t like my face. So, hold it, you don’t have to tell anyone to “stone” me because of my political party affiliation, you can use the soldiers to continue to kill me when they come to polling units, on the basis that “Nigeria’s economy is in your pocket”.
“You are intoxicated not from the amount of beer your husband drinks, but for the power that you are enjoying.
Painfully, for all your utterances recently, you have killed your husband politically,” almajiri said.
READ ALSO: Naij.com Readers About Patience Jonathan’s Statements 
It should be noted that Mrs. Jonathan has recently called on her supporters to stone any person that promises change.
As the opposition party’s slogan for March 28 election is ‘change’, some residents alleged that Patience Jonathan had called on Nigerians to stone the opposition politicians.
First lady is to be known of using inciting statements.
Ahead of the general elections Mrs. Jonathan has dropped several comments that have been tagged as seriously controversial.

0/Post a Comment/Comments