Chelsea: Fabregas calls Lionel Messi to join him at Stamford Bridge

 Be updated: juniordaprince.blogspot.com
Following speculations that Lionel Messi may leave Catalan club, Barcelona anytime in the future, former teammate at Camp Nou, Cesc Fabregas has called on the 27 year-old Argentine to join him at Chelsea
Fabregas and Messi were teammates at Barca’s youth team and the senior team after he left Arsenal for home club.
"I wish! Why not? I'd love that to happen. I'd be all for it,’’ Fabregas told Spanish media, Radio Marca when he was asked about Messi joining Chelsea.
"As a Barca man, I believe that Messi deserves to retire there for all that he has given the club.

"He is a legend that has changed Barca's history. But, as his team-mate and friend, without doubt I'd love to have Leo by my side. This season Barca are Messi and 10 others. Messi has saved his team on many occasions."
Fabregas wants Lionel Messi to join Chelsea

0/Post a Comment/Comments