A Prayer For Today

#prayer 4 today

Prayer Quotes
Father God, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Today, I choose to cast my cares on You, I choose to release the weight of my burdens to You. Thank You for setting me free and aligning me to walk in victory in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!


Prayer Quotes
Heavenly Father, thank You for working Your eternal glory in me. I cast my cares on You, knowing that my trials and tribulations are temporary. Thank You for Your eternal blessing on my life today and always. in Jesus’ name. Amen.


Inspirational Prayer Quotes
Father, I humbly come to You today giving You all that I am. I ask for Your peace in the midst of the storm. I ask for Your strength to stand strong, knowing that with You, I will walk through every adversity. in Jesus’ name. Amen!


Prayer Quotes Battles
Father in heaven, I choose to hold my peace. I choose to do the right thing even when the wrong thing is happening. I trust that You are fighting my battles for me. I give You all the honor and praise, in Jesus’ name. Amen.            #comment and be blessed.

0/Post a Comment/Comments