New Music: Cassper Nyovest - 'Tito Mboweni'

Cassper Nyovest

South African rap act Cassper Nyovest drops new single  'Tito Mboweni' off his forthcoming third studio album "Thuto".

Cassper Nyovest "Thuto" album artworkplay
Cassper Nyovest "Thuto" album artwork
 (Instagram)
Talking about working on the album, Cassper says ”Working on this album was the hardest thing I've ever had to do after losing weight because it is so hard to be honest and pure when you have a lot to lose. It's hard to express yourself when you have a brand to protect. It's hard to be innovative when you're paranoid. I've already set the bar so high for myself with the success of my first 2 albums that I am a hard act to follow. I guess pressure creates diamonds though because it has turned to be my best work yet. I can't wait to share it with you. "Thuto" 07/05/2017.
Cassper is also a skilled producer whose debut album "Tsholofelo' released in 2014 and sophomore "Refiloe" released 2015 were both critically acclaimed.
The rapper is currently signed to his own independent label and media company Family Tree.

0/Post a Comment/Comments