Iyabo Ojo: 'It's not easy being a single mom' actress writes

The 38-year-old actress is blessed with two kids, Festus and Priscilia and separated from the father of her kids about 10 years ago.
Iyabo Ojo Iyabo Ojo
(Iyabo Ojo)




Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo's son, Festus was 17 years old yesterday, June 20, 2016, and the proud mum of two took to Instagram to celebrate him.
Iyabo while also appreciating God for His goodness wrote, "It wasn't easy been a father & a mother @ d same time even when I was married but today all I can say is thank u lord!" adding, "My first fruit, my first true love, my joy, my strength, my weakness, my pride, u are my jewel of inestimable value. I loved u In my womb, loved u when u came out, loved u everyday for 17years n I will never stop loving u even in death. Keep making mama proud bcos thats all I want from u n ur sister! Face ur studies, be responsible, be great, be respectful n love ur very own. Happy birthday in advance my golden boy @fedel_x mama loves u beyond ur imagination. It's tomorrow yeepee."

The 38-year-old actress is blessed with two kids, Festus and Priscilia and separated from the father of her kids about 10 years ago.
Iyabo Ojo premiered her star studded film, "Black Val" on Sunday, February 14, 2016, at Silverbird Cinemas, Ikeja.
Her upcoming 2016 production include "Astray" (Isina).

0/Post a Comment/Comments