Kris Jenner: "I'm changing my name back to Kardashian” says Momager

Part of her reason is also because her ex-husband already changed his first name from Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner.
Kris Jenner Kris Jenner launches jewelry line
(lindaikejisblog)


Kris Jenner want to change her legal name back to Kardashian.
"The Keeping Up With the Kardashians" matriarch who divorced from the late Robert Kardashian in March 1991 and married Bruce Jenner a month later want to be called a Kardashian.

Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner, and their kids, Khloe, Kim, Kourtney, and Robert Jr. Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner, and their kids, Khloe, Kim, Kourtney, and Robert Jr.
(dailymail)
 
According to E!, the momager revealed to her daughter Khloe that she has already started using the name, she makes restaurant reservations referring to herself as “Kris Kardashian”.   
Even though her legal last name is Jenner, part of her reason is also because her ex-husband already changed his first name from Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner, so why not?
"If Bruce can change his name to Caitlyn, I think I'm good." Says Kris.

Bruce and Kris Jenner Bruce and Kris Jenner
(lindaikejisblog)
 
31-year-old Khloe who was startled and insulted by her mother’s plans pointed out that her legal last name would always be Jenner.
"I'm going to change my name back to Kardashian. … I was that before you were that. I was the original Kardashian."  says Jenner. 
Meanwhile, Kris Jenner thinks Kim and her family have over stayed their welcome, she want them to leave her house.

0/Post a Comment/Comments