Kanye West: "I haven't been invited to Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's wedding", rapper says

The new celebrity couple had earlier in the week announced their engagement, and Kanye West now seems to be eagerly looking forward to the wedding.

Kanye West Kanye West
(Daily Mail UK)

 


 

Rapper and husband of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West told reporters yesterday that he has not been offered an invitation to the wedding ceremony of Rob and Blac Chyna yet.

“You know what?" he began, "I haven’t been invited.
”You know, Rob is my brother. I love Rob. I just roll with it. I love Rob, that’s all I can say. I love Rob,” Kanye emphasized.

It is not a secret that the since the announcement of their engagement, the couple are yet to receive any kind of welcoming response by the Kardashian family.
When questioned about how the other members of the Kardashian clan are taking the news, Kanye refused to make any comment.
“I’m not going to speak on anyone else’s opinions,” He said. “It’s all love and blessings.”
Kanye might wanna wait a while before getting agitated about an invite, as the couple are yet to even announce their wedding date.
A source has however revealed that the location of the wedding will be in a “hot climate”, and that the bride would wear two “style statement” dresses.

0/Post a Comment/Comments