Toolz Meets Up Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo, Takes A Picture

Urban radio station presenter Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru met up with former president Olusegun Obasanjo over the weekend on a flight and she recounts her experience in trying to take a picture with him.
On Air Personality Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru
Toolz was on her flight on Sunday, October 4 when she noticed the former army general few seats away. After a bit of hesitation, she summoned courage to walk up to him and ask for a picture.

“I stared at him for a few minutes and got enough courage to go over and say hello and ask for a pic,” she said.
Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo and OAP Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru.

She then requests to have him over on her show but his response is unclear as to whether or not he will grant her an interview.
She said: “Soo this happened!! There I was sitting in my seat, attempting to take a pre-take off selfie when there was a little commotion nearby, and the next thing I know Obasanjo is sitting 2 seats away from me!! I was like OMG!!

“He was quite nice, I introduced myself and invited him on my show…he smiled and said he would think about it (polite way of saying no I guess lool) Dunno why the pic is so blurry,” she wrote via her Instagram account.
Tolu Oniru is a radio presenter at Beat FM, Lagos and she is engaged to Tunde Demuren. The couple had their wedding introduction on Saturday, September 5 in Lagos.

0/Post a Comment/Comments