Recovering Oliseh Speaks From Hospital In Germany

Super Eagles head coach has thanked Nigerians for the messages of support they have been sending to him since he flew out of the country to receive treatment in Germany.
Nigeria's coach, Sunday Oliseh
Nigeria’s coach, Sunday Oliseh

Oliseh flew out of the country on Thursday, October 22 and was given a two weeks compulsory leave by the NFF after he started feeling dizzy on Thursday.
He subsequently flew to the Mediapark Klinic, Cologne (Germany) where doctors placed him on compulsory rest after doctors discovered he has a viral infection.

He told the NFF.com: “I have been so touched and much moved, almost to tears by the prayers and good wishes I have been receiving from Nigerians. I want to thank them so much for the love and support.
“I was told I should have rested a lot more than I did after the initial illness I had when we concluded our Belgian tour earlier this month. The doctors have now made the rest a compulsory one. I believe that after the two weeks I would be fully recovered.”
Oliseh himself twitted about his health update:
The home -based senior team, Super Eagles B faces Burkina Faso on Sunday in a crucial CHAN  2016 qualifier second leg in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

0/Post a Comment/Comments