Nigeria At 55: The Naked Truth by Victoria Kimani

As the nation celebrates her 55th Independence anniversary, Chocolate City singer Victoria Kimani weighs in on this epoch-making period in Nigeria’s history during an exclusive chat with
Singer Victoria Kimani.

What do you make of Nigeria at the moment in terms of political and socioeconomic growth and development?
“I think that Nigeria is a fast-growing and evolving nation full of potentials and patriotism that can drive any nation to grow in a positive direction.” 
What are your suggestions for the authorities in terms of how to better the polity?

“I think that honesty and transparency as well as consideration of the everyday working man and woman … keeping to your promises and always keeping in mind and heart the people of Nigeria will help better the nation.”

Where do you see Nigeria in a few years from now?
“A few years from now I see Nigeria stronger and more united than ever. I believe with the work ethic and prayers of the people as well as the leaders in power, Nigeria can only excel.” 

If you were to be in charge of a state or the nation, what are the top five sectors you’ll prioritize/ the top five projects you’ll execute?

“If I were to be in charge of a state I would prioritize Health Care, Education, Jobs, Agriculture and Tourism before others.”

Wish Nigeria a happy Independence in your words
“HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA, I wish nothing but the best for this great nation, as I would wish for my Own, Kenya. God Bless Nigeria.”  

Source: Naij

0/Post a Comment/Comments