I Will Care About Chris Until The Day I Die - Rihanna

Rihanna has opened up on how she deals with rumours and misconceptions about her relationships with male celebrities as well as her tumultuous relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown.
Rihanna Credit: Mirror.co.uk
In an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, she talks about things as varied as her eating patterns.
“Legit, I have been in the gym every day this week because I am not willing to give up my food. But I will sacrifice an hour for the gym.”
In the interview she came across as not being the wild party girl portrayed in the media.

Lisa Robinson of Vanityfair.com wrote: “The 27-year-old woman in front of me is not the provocative, wild hip-hop prom queen, the sexy girl allegedly at the center of a jealous, bottle-throwing brawl in a nightclub, nor the habitué of L.A. and New York hot spots 1Oak and Up & Down. Nor is she the woman who has been described as badass, shocking, naughty, tough—pictured in tabloids and online with various rumored rapper/actor/athlete boyfriends.”

She is also reportedly frightened at some of the gossips and what naysayers think of her.
Responding to how people may see her life as totally fun and thrilling, she said: “Honestly, I’ve been thinking lately about how boring I am. When I do get time to myself, I watch TV.”
On the many rumours of having several sexual partners, the singer said Chris Brown was her last real partner. She said the industry makes up details that make being a star uneasy. She complained that the paparazzi meddles into affairs so much it a celebrity of stardom.
“Sometimes it’s the first time I’m meeting this person—and then all of a sudden I’m ‘with them.’ It freaks me out. This industry creates stories and environments that can make you uncomfortable even being friends with someone. If you see me sitting next to someone, or standing next to someone, what, I’m not allowed to do that? I’m like, are you serious? Do you think it’s going to stop me from having a friend?”

Given her selective nature with who she sees and hangs with, the star says it has been lonely.
“But I have so much work to do that I get distracted. I don’t have time to be lonely. And I get fearful of relationships because I feel guilty about wanting someone to be completely faithful and loyal, when I can’t even give them 10 percent of the attention that they need. It’s just the reality of my time, my life, my schedule,” she added.
On talks about getting back with former lover Chris Brown she said: “A hundred percent. I was very protective of him. I felt that people didn’t understand him. Even after … But you know, you realize after a while that in that situation you’re the enemy. You want the best for them, but if you remind them of their failures, or if you remind them of bad moments in their life, or even if you say I’m willing to put up with something, they think less of you—because they know you don’t deserve what they’re going to give. And if you put up with it, maybe you are agreeing that you [deserve] this, and that’s when I finally had to say, ‘Uh-oh, I was stupid thinking I was built for this.’ Sometimes you just have to walk away.”

These days, however, the pair does not have much of a relationship even though she said she will care about him till she dies.
 “I don’t hate him. We’re not friends, but it’s not like we’re enemies. We don’t have much of a relationship now,” she said.

0/Post a Comment/Comments