Exclusive: Orezi Reveals Weirdest Publicity Stunt

Singer Alhaji Orezi visited where he was asked to give his opinion on the 5Star Music act, Skiibii Mayana’s death publicity stunt. 

He said: “Whatever the case is, I think I have heard people say there is nothing like bad publicity, it depends on how you channel it to your own advantage or disadvantage.

“So whatever it is, if it was a PR stunt, they did get everybody. People got to know who Skiibii is. People started searching for him on Google, follows on Instagram. They started downloading his song to hear how he sounds. If it was a publicity stunt it worked.
“A lot of people are angry because they felt it was too extreme, but if he uses it to his advantage and blows up with a great song all of us will come out again to say (the stunt) actually (worked) and everything will be forgotten.”

The Shuperu hit crooner was asked about the weirdest thing he has done to get the public’s attention, he said: “I did not do it intentionally though so I wouldn’t say I did it. When I was I Dubai, news came out that I was caught there for drug trafficking. It went viral. Everyone was calling my mum. I was afraid and all but it got me more popular so I will say it worked. But it wasn’t premeditated.”

A full version of the interview will be published on Wednesday. Stay tuned.
Orezi, who plans on releasing an album in September, recently sent out a warning to other artists releasing albums at the same time. Orezi promised that his album would be the most played at the time of its release.
Singers, Davido, Iyanaya and Wizkid as well as rapper, Jesse Jagz have announced plans to releases albums in September.

0/Post a Comment/Comments