Sean Tizzle Sets Up “Tizzle Nation” As He Prepares To Say Goodbye To “Difference Entertainment”


The rumors flying around is that “Sholee” Crooner Sean Tizzle and Difference Entertainment which the artiste is signed to are not in good terms. According to sources, this is as a result of a recent decision made by the label without the artiste’s consent.
Following rumors that he is about to part ways with his label and flag off his own label Tizzle Nation, the artiste in a recent interview had this to say; “It’s a good thing, we are growing, it shows growth. It shows the blueprint we have is a good one, but at the same time I’m Sean Tizzle and nobody can take that away from me and I’m grateful to God that we can actually put these new artistes on board. No beefs at all I knew about the whole process it’s about the music”.
When asked why he had to flag off Tizzle Nation he said;
“The Tizzle Nation has been a movement from Day 1. At the end of the day, what I have with Difference Entertainment is a contract, some people sign for 3, 4, 5 years and after that if you want to move on you move on, if you want to stay you stay, so I think the same people should wait for me to decide if I want to move on, stay with the label or whatever the situation is, but whatever it is I hope it’s for good.”

0/Post a Comment/Comments