MUSIC: Emry – Superstar [@i_am_emry] ft Zino J]

IMG_20141227_00142016 
 Emry is a Nigerian gospel artist, based in Lagos Nigeria. Born Obieze Emmanuel Chinedu in 18th August 1992. I hail from Imo State, Nigeria. I am the first in a family of four. I was born and raised in a christian home, my parents are clergy. Started my musical career three years ago. I started by playing drums in the church, soon I realised I was blessed with the gift of composing and writing songs. By the grace of God, I am a songwriter, a composer and a vocalist. My genres are gospel Alternative rock, Afro-soul and afro-pop.
SUPERSTAR is an english word that has been overused a lot. People say it without knowing the meaning. Some refer to it as someone who is well known or a celebrity. To me, every believer is a Superstar because of the benefits and the freedom he has obtained from God which an unbeliever doesn’t have. Superstar, produced by Zino J, is just a song that tells you qualities or what makes you a superstar. It inspires and reminds me of who I am and I believe it will do same to you.

Download at..... http://ge.tt/api/1/files/2sBrBY92/0/blob?download

0/Post a Comment/Comments